Cody Volunteer Fire Department began in 1935 with just 11 members in an old barn donated by a farmer. Today it is devised of men and women that come together to protect the lives and property of the inhabitants of the Cody Fire District. Cody Fire department has two fire stations in which our responders are located. Cody Fire station 1 is located at 155 County Route 55 Fulton, NY 13069 and Cody Fire station 2 is located at 31 Wilcox Road Fulton NY 13069. We continuing serving and dedicating ourselves to the surrounding communities.